- • Accident Reconstruction Network (ARC Network)
is an Internet resource portal for the industry of accident reconstruction and traffic accident investigation.
- • American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators - AAMVA
is a nonprofit organization committed to enhancing safety and security through motor vehicle administration and law enforcement.
- • American Association of State and Highway Transportation Officials - AASHTO
is a non-profit, non-partisan association representing all five transportation modes; air, highways, public transportation, rail and water in the 50 states, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- • American National Standards Institute - ANSI
is a non-profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system. Library and databases are available as well as list of services, standards information, events and membership.
- • American Society for Testing Materials - ASTM
provides a global forum for the development and publication of voluntary consensus standards for materials, products, systems and services. ASTM standards serve as the basis for manufacturing, procurement and regulatory activities.
- • American Society of Civil Engineers - ASCE
- • American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- • American Society of Safety Engineers - ASSE
is the oldest and largest professional safety organization. Its members manage, supervise, and consult on safety, health and environmental issues in industry, insurance, government and education. Founded in 1911.
- • American Trucking Association
delivers current news and regulatory topics relevant to the trucking industry.
- • Analysis and Information On-Line
site offers " Safe Stat" data and ranking, as well as fatal accident information.
- • Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA)
is a national association of committed lawyers who have joined together to help eliminate unsafe and illegal interstate trucking practices. Through combined efforts in learning, litigation and legislation, APITLA is working to make America's highways safe
- • Center for Transportation Analysis - CTA
in the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) develops integrated inter-modal transportation solutions through innovative and cost-effective research and development.
- • City of Houston Police Department
features links to pages instructing the user how to make FOIA requests for various investigative materials related to specific criminal incidents of traffic accidents.
- • Consumer Product Safety Commission - CPSC
protects the public against unreasonable risks of injuries associated with consumer products. Search recalls, report unsafe products.
- • Department of Transportation - DOT
find information about the departments organizations, their initiatives, reports and publications, also has related links and library resources.
- • E-Trucker
is the leading internet source for trucking services and information. eTrucker provides all of the tools truck drivers need to succeed including information on loads, truck driving jobs, real-time weather, driver logs, trucking news and much more.
- • Environmental Protection Agency - EPA
is responsible for protecting human health and to safeguard the natural environment. Browse site to find info on laws and regulations, educational resources, and programs.
- • Federal Highway Administration - FHWA
is a part of the Department of Transportation, their job is to enhance the country's economic vitality, quality of life and environment through proactive leadership, innovation, and service excellence.
- • Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
is the place to start research for a trucking case. Find links to a variety of databases and related sites.
- • Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
is the leader in finding what works and what doesn't to prevent crashes and reduce injuries related to car accidents. Survey crash test evaluations, vehicle ratings, and news releases are some of the things found on this site.
- • JJ Keller Safety and Regulatory Compliance
is a source of publications and other transportation information. Includes information on transportation, workplace safety, human resources, construction safety, and hazardous materials.
- • Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices - MUTCD
defines the standards used by road managers nationwide to install and maintain traffic control devices on all public streets, highways, bikeways, and private roads open to public travel.
- • National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - NHTSA
presents popular and technical information on auto safety, airbags, child safety seats, rollover resistance ratings and highway regulation.
- • National Institute for Driver Behavior
is dedicated to the premise that education is an essential component in the formula for crash reduction.
- • National Institute of Standards and Technology
is a federal technology agency that promotes economic growth by developing and applying technology, measurements, and standards.
- • National Transportation Safety Board - NTSB
is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident in the United States and significant accidents in the other modes of transportation.
- • Public Data
is a subscription data site with reports on criminal convictions, licenses, dept. of motor vehicle data, voter registration, federal fire arms dealer license data, civil court filings in a few localities, and some professional license data.
- • Rubber Manufacturers Association
is a national trade organization recognized as the leading business advocate, resource and information clearinghouse for the rubber industry.
- • Safety and Fitness Electronic Records - SAFER
is an online system that provides safety information submitted by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Limited SAFER functions are now provided free of charge over the Internet.
- • Safety Online
presents accident information, products, news and resources for professionals in the occupational safety industry.
- • Safety Transportation Services
is a fleet safety management company specializing in safety seminars, substance abuse programs, criminal checks, loss control and more.
- • Society of Automotive Engineers
is the place to research technical standards and specifications. This site offers a wealth of information related to designing, building, maintaining and operating motor vehicles or craft for use on land, water or in the air.
- • Texas Department of Public Safety - Motorcycle Safety
administers the Texas motorcycle operator training and safety program, and all terrain vehicle safety and certification program.
- • Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
is delivering on its commitment to leverage new technology to secure the nation’s airports and other modes of transportation.
- • TranStats (U.S. Department of Transportation's [DOT] Intermodal Transportation Database)
use to locate data and statistics regarding air, road, and rail transportation.
- • Truck Safety Coalition
is a partnership between CRASH Foundation, and P.A.T.T, dedicated to reduce the number of deaths and injuries caused by truck-related crashes, and provide support to crash survivors and families of victims.
- • Truck Search
is a truck-centric mega search engine for truckers and those who work in the trucking industry.
- • Underride Network
topics on issues affecting crash compatibility between small and larger vehicles including all sizes of trucks and SUVs, with victim's advocacy group dedicated to strict enforcement of existing trucking laws and increased inspection and safety.
- • USA Fleet Supply
offers a full line of commercial truck driver training programs.
- • Volpe - The National Transportation Systems Center
whose mission is to improve transportation by anticipating and addressing emerging issues and advancing technical, operational, and institutional innovations across all modes.