- • American National Standards Institute - ANSI
is a non-profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system. Library and databases are available as well as list of services, standards information, events and membership.
- • American Society for Testing Materials - ASTM
provides a global forum for the development and publication of voluntary consensus standards for materials, products, systems and services. ASTM standards serve as the basis for manufacturing, procurement and regulatory activities.
- • American Society of Civil Engineers - ASCE
- • American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- • American Society of Safety Engineers - ASSE
is the oldest and largest professional safety organization. Its members manage, supervise, and consult on safety, health and environmental issues in industry, insurance, government and education. Founded in 1911.
- • Automotive Lift Institute - ALI
is a trade association of U.S. manufacturers of in ground lifts which monitors state and local regulations, with safety being its primary activity. Find industry statistical information, news releases, safety standards, safety manuals and videos.
- • Consumer Product Safety Commission - CPSC
protects the public against unreasonable risks of injuries associated with consumer products. Search recalls, report unsafe products.
- • Environmental Protection Agency - EPA
is responsible for protecting human health and to safeguard the natural environment. Browse site to find info on laws and regulations, educational resources, and programs.
- • National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - NHTSA
presents popular and technical information on auto safety, airbags, child safety seats, rollover resistance ratings and highway regulation.
- • National Institute of Standards and Technology
is a federal technology agency that promotes economic growth by developing and applying technology, measurements, and standards.
- • Occupational Safety and Health Administration
sets the standard for the health and safety of the American employee.
- • Safety Online
presents accident information, products, news and resources for professionals in the occupational safety industry.