- • American National Standards Institute - ANSI
is a non-profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system. Library and databases are available as well as list of services, standards information, events and membership.
- • American Society for Testing Materials - ASTM
provides a global forum for the development and publication of voluntary consensus standards for materials, products, systems and services. ASTM standards serve as the basis for manufacturing, procurement and regulatory activities.
- • American Society of Civil Engineers - ASCE
- • American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- • American Society of Safety Engineers - ASSE
is the oldest and largest professional safety organization. Its members manage, supervise, and consult on safety, health and environmental issues in industry, insurance, government and education. Founded in 1911.
- • Consumer Product Safety Commission - CPSC
protects the public against unreasonable risks of injuries associated with consumer products. Search recalls, report unsafe products.
- • Environmental Protection Agency - EPA
is responsible for protecting human health and to safeguard the natural environment. Browse site to find info on laws and regulations, educational resources, and programs.
- • National Institute of Standards and Technology
is a federal technology agency that promotes economic growth by developing and applying technology, measurements, and standards.
- • Occupational Safety and Health Administration
sets the standard for the health and safety of the American employee.
- • Safety Online
presents accident information, products, news and resources for professionals in the occupational safety industry.