- • Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute – AHRI (formerly GAMA)
The mission of the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) is to ensure human comfort, productivity, and safety, while practicing environmental stewardship.
- • American National Standards Institute - ANSI
is a non-profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system. Library and databases are available as well as list of services, standards information, events and membership.
- • American Society for Testing Materials - ASTM
provides a global forum for the development and publication of voluntary consensus standards for materials, products, systems and services. ASTM standards serve as the basis for manufacturing, procurement and regulatory activities.
- • American Society of Civil Engineers - ASCE
- • American Society of Safety Engineers - ASSE
is the oldest and largest professional safety organization. Its members manage, supervise, and consult on safety, health and environmental issues in industry, insurance, government and education. Founded in 1911.
- • Canena - Council for Harmonization of Electrotechnical Standardization
fostering the harmonization of electrotechnical product standards conformity assessment test requirements and electrical codes between all democracies of the Western Hemisphere.
- • Consumer Product Safety Commission - CPSC
protects the public against unreasonable risks of injuries associated with consumer products. Search recalls, report unsafe products.
- • Electrical Generating Systems Association
provides many services to the onsite power industry. Source of information on education and training, promotes professionalism, communication and international cooperation. Also develops performance standards for onsite power technology.
- • Electronic Industries Alliance - EIA
is a national trade organization that includes the full spectrum of U.S. manufacturers representing more than 80% of the electronics industry.
- • Environmental Protection Agency - EPA
is responsible for protecting human health and to safeguard the natural environment. Browse site to find info on laws and regulations, educational resources, and programs.
- • Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. - IEEE
is a leading authority in technical areas ranging from computers, telecommunications, biomedical technology, to electric power, aerospace and consumer electronics.
- • International Association of Electrical Inspectors
is a not-for-profit educational organization which cooperates in the formulation and uniform application of standards for the safe installation and use of electricity and collecting and dissemating relative information.
- • International Electrotechnical Commission
is the international standards and conformity assessment body for all fields of electrotechnology.
- • National Electrical Contractors Association - NECA
is the voice of the electrical contracting industry working to promote higher standards, quality workmanship and a skilled workforce through continuing education, labor relations, labor relations, promotional activities.
- • National Electrical Manufacturers Association - NEMA
provides a forum for the standardization of electrical equipment, enabling consumers to select from a range of safe, effective and compatible electrical products.
- • National Institute of Standards and Technology
is a federal technology agency that promotes economic growth by developing and applying technology, measurements, and standards.
- • Occupational Safety and Health Administration
sets the standard for the health and safety of the American employee.
- • Safety Online
presents accident information, products, news and resources for professionals in the occupational safety industry.